- Camping close to Deventer (17 km)
- Camping and glamping
- On the edge of the Sallandse Heuvelrug
Camping near Deventer
Do you also think Deventer is such a nice city? And would you like to spend a holiday in the vicinity of this city? Then a campsite near Deventer is ideal! At Holiday Park Sallandshoeve you can enjoy the best of both worlds. You are camping on the edge of a beautiful nature reserve and yet a short distance from Deventer and other places. You can reach the center of this Hanseatic city within half an hour by car, while you can explore the Sallandse Heuvelrug on foot from the holiday park. You have various camping options at our campsite in the Deventer area . For example, you can go with a tent, caravan or camper, you can choose private sanitary facilities or book one of our glamping accommodations. What do you prefer?
Ruim en bosrijk: kamperen bij Sallandshoeve
Are you coming camping near Deventer ? Then you stay on spacious pitches between 80 m2 and 100 m2. Depending on the location you choose, you will have 10 amps of electricity, a water connection, water drainage and a CAI connection.
Would you like to camp on our campsite near Deventer with a little more luxury? Then book a place including private sanitary facilities. The sanitary unit is equipped with a toilet, shower and sink . So you never have to queue at the sanitary building again!
Do you want to experience the camping feeling, but not with your own camping equipment? Then choose glamping and book a luxury safari tent . Most tents are fully equipped and offer a lot of comfort. The tents are for 2 to 8 people.
Tips for a holiday near Deventer
Besides of course a visit to Deventer, you can do many more fun things from our campsite in the Deventer area. We give you a number of tips on nature , culture and child-friendly trips .
1. Nature 🍃 - Located on the Holterberg, part of the Sallandse Heuvelrug, you can make the most beautiful cycling and walking tours from our nature campsite . This vast nature reserve will amaze you every day with its diversity, you should not miss it!
2. Culture 📖 - The cultural event you don't want to miss is the annual Dickens Festival in Deventer. Every December, the city is transformed into a living scene from the Dickens books and many characters from his books come to life.
3. Excursions with children 🎢 - It will be difficult to choose with so many fun child-friendly days out. Do you choose Dinoland in Zwolle, Avonturenpark Hellendoorn or the Apenheul in Apeldoorn? You are in the right place for a wonderful holiday with your children at and around our campsite near Deventer.
- Slenteren door het centrum
- Museum De Waag bezoeken
- Zwemmen bij De Scheg
- Lebuïnuskerk bewonderen
Dit vroegen eerdere kampeerders ons:
Vanaf onze natuurrijke camping is het ongeveer 17 kilometer naar het centrum van Deventer. Dat staat gelijk aan een klein uurtje fietsen. Onderweg kom je langs gezellige dorpjes zoals Okkenbroek en Lettele. Ook passeer je het natuurreservaat De Slenk.
Jazeker! Kinderen kunnen zich urenlang vermaken in het binnenzwembad, de speelvijver of de speeltuinen. Ook hebben wij een spellenplein en organiseert het animatieteam gave activiteiten in het hoogseizoen.